This Year, on this day of thanks, I'm grateful for so much. Here are 10 things I'm especially grateful
- I'm grateful for Facebook picture sharing to get me so much more sympathy that I deserved for getting hit in the face with the picture above.
- I'm grateful for blenders that make fruit and spinach not seem so crappy when you mix them in a delicious smoothie.
- I'm grateful for robes to make me feel more naked when i go to the hot tub.
- I'm grateful for hot tubs to give me a reason to wear my robe 4x/week.
- I'm grateful for frozen yogurt to make bad first dates more bearable and appropriately short.
- I'm grateful for the new Facebook sidebar so that I can find out that every 5 seconds a different friend is listening to a different song on Spotify. (What would my life be like without knowing which of my friends have song ADD?)
- I'm grateful for delicious foods that don't have carbs (yummmmmm turkey on homemade rolls 5 hours after Thanksgiving dinner (...let me keep this dream, don't say ANYthing proving me wrong)).
- I'm grateful for the GOP candidates for making Romney look so good by not looking like an idiot.
- I'm grateful for girls that are nice for reminding me why I date.
- But most of all, I'm grateful for friends who love me no matter how many dumb things I say on my blog.
For, as I always say, God gave us friends, that we might choose family.
So this Thanksgiving season, count your many blessings.
We are all truly blessed!